you might also like...
this portrait of an idol uses daniel silverstein's unique reroll process, and is handmade in brooklyn exclusively with high quality cutting room fabric scraps.
- no two shirts are exactly alike.
- each artistic "tiling" design is unique.
- shirts feature textural variation.
- we source our fabrics 100% in brooklyn
- by purchasing a ZWD piece, you are supporting:
- a reduction in textile pollution
- local artisans and crafters
- made in america
- fair labor practices
- a sustainable fashion habit
*size and fit are standard
NOTE: all shirts are shipped from our facility at manufacture new york in trendy mason jars to complete the zero waste experience.
This item may take 1-2 weeks to ship. You will receive a notice once your item has left our facility.
photo is of size s.