you might also like...
using daniel silverstein's unique reroll process, this one of a kind shirt is handmade in brooklyn exclusively with high quality cutting room fabric scraps.
- no two shirts are exactly alike.
- each artistic "tiling" design is unique.
- solid colors feature textural variation.
- we source our fabrics 100% in brooklyn
- by purchasing a ZWD piece, you are supporting:
- a reduction in textile pollution
- local artisans and crafters
- made in america
- fair labor practices
- a sustainable fashion habit
*size and fit are standard. size guide here.
NOTE: all shirts are shipped from our facility at manufacture new york in trendy mason jars to complete the zero waste experience.
This item may take 3-5 days to ship. You will receive a notice once your item has left our facility.
photo is of size s.
CUSTOM: did you know you can customize your ZWD for just 50 bucks? add this raglan into your cart and click here to further customize it!