study new techniques of pattern making and draping, then experiment with our new knowledge!
- maximize your profits and minimize your waste by learning new fresh approaches to designing and pattern making, you can increase your output per yard and keep textiles from hitting landfills around the world.
- learn the process behind designing to reduce waste
- collaborate with other students and existing patterns to have a first hand zero-waste experience
- present your concept/muslin with your group members to the class and enjoy a constructive critique and q&a
- at least 2 years of design, sewing knowledge and pattern making experienced required.
this is a 4 hour studio class. all materials will be provided.
for tickets, please click here.