every zero waste daniel product is made using a closed loop production system and technique called reroll. iconic. zero waste. what more can you ask for?
- no two shirts are exactly alike.
- each artistic "tiling" design is unique.
- shirts feature textural variation.
- we source our fabrics 100% in brooklyn
- by purchasing a ZWD piece, you are supporting:
- a reduction in textile pollution
- local artisans and crafters
- made in america
- fair labor practices
- a sustainable fashion habit
*size and fit are standard. size guide here.
all products are shipped from our brooklyn make/shop at 369 hooper st.
this item may take 1-2 weeks to ship. You will receive a notice once your item has left our facility.
all our tote bags and mosaic panels are a size small. any other size will not be available to add into your shopping cart.
tanks can only be ordered in a small, medium and large. any other sizes will not be available to add into your shopping cart.
photos are of size s.
CUSTOM: did you know you can customize your ZWD for just 50 bucks? add this raglan into your cart and click here to further customize it!