every zero waste daniel product is made using a closed loop production system and technique called reroll. stay cool for the summer, fall, winter, or spring in our always stylish reroll tank... because you're cool. available in black and organic cotton with organic cotton scraps provided by Coyuchi, an organic home textiles company, from their factory metawear in virginia.
- no two tanks are exactly alike.
- each artistic "tiling" design is unique.
- solid colors feature textural variation.
- we source our fabrics 100% in brooklyn
- by purchasing a ZWD piece, you are supporting:
- a reduction in textile pollution
- local artisans and crafters
- made in america
- fair labor practices
- a sustainable fashion habit
*size and fit are standard
NOTE: all products are shipped from our brooklyn make/shop at 369 hooper street.
This item may take 3-5 days to ship. You will receive a notice once your item has left our store.
photos are of size s.
CUSTOM: did you know you can customize your ZWD for just 50 bucks? add this tee into your cart and click here to further customize it!