every zero waste daniel product is made using a closed loop production system and technique called reroll. a basic denim jacket ain't got nothin' on these, and we'll tell you why: growing cotton for denim require lots of water (7,000 liters per pair!) and lots of energy. instead of letting apparel companies trash these perfectly good scraps and waste all those resources, we say nuh-uh and turn them into our bombers.
- no two bombers are exactly alike.
- each artistic "tiling" design is unique.
- solid colors feature textural variation.
- we source our fabrics 100% in brooklyn
- by purchasing a ZWD piece, you are supporting:
- a reduction in textile pollution
- local artisans and crafters
- made in america
- fair labor practices
- a sustainable fashion habit
*size and fit are standard
NOTE: all products are shipped from our brooklyn make/shop at 369 hooper street.
This item may take 6-7 business days to ship. You will receive a notice once your item has left our store.
photos are of size s.
CUSTOM: did you know you can customize your ZWD for just 50 bucks? add this sweatshirt into your cart and click here to further customize it!