I would refer to this as... "the perfect little bomber jacket."
A lightweight and easy fit, this jacket is a great go-to for special days and everyday!
- This limited edition collection features linings made of high quality dead-stock silks and off-cuts in stunning prints.
- The jackets also feature side pockets that show off a peak of those stunning contrast linings.
- The cuffs and collars are made from soft and luxe knit fabrics.
- The shells of the jackets are what make them so incredibly special. Each piece is made from a hand selected group of fabrics collected over 10+ years. They include super rare designer off-cuts, tapestries and retro home collections... there are even saved pieces from Broadway costumes included!
- Each piece is truly one of a kind.
I have been saving these scraps for a long time, and I am very excited to finally be able to share them with you!
- made out of 100% pre-consumer cutting room scraps, design room waste and leftover materials. This is the stuff that is usually sent to landfill BEFORE it is ever turning into clothing. It may be the excess fabric of a brand's order, something that was dyed the 'wrong' color, or just a discard after design changes! At ZWD we always use fabrics that have never been previously used or worn.
Every zero waste daniel product is made using a closed loop production system and technique called ‘ReRoll’. All scraps are kept until they’ve been used.
care instructions: we recommend that you machine wash in cold water on a gentle cycle or hand wash your zwd garments. to air dry, lay items flat, or hang them. do not use machine heat, it may shrink your garments. do not bleach zwd items. use light steam as needed. if using an iron, always place a towel or a press cloth between the surface of your zwd garments and the hot plate of the iron. use a medium-low heat setting.
this item was made with love for the planet in NYC.
*More Questions? Check out our FAQ and Size Guide (refer to sweatshirt measurements for bomber jacket sizing)